Applicants should complete our online application form.
Applications close 5pm Thursday 31st January 2019.
The online application will take approximately 20 minutes to complete, with five sections covering:
- Part 1: Personal Details
- Part 2: Contact and Education Details
- Part 3: Repertoire
- Part 4: Biography, Identification and Publicity Materials
- Part 5: Declarations and Payment
Required supporting documentation includes:
- Scanned, certified copy of birth certificate, passport or another legal document stating the applicant’s date of birth and nationality
- Scanned, signed letter from your present or recent teacher, or a musician of national standing, recommending your participation in the Competition
- If you are a non-Australian resident: A scanned, certified copy of an Academic transcript indicating dates and place of study
A non-refundable application fee of AU$200 is payable on completion of the form.
Please read the APPLICANT INFORMATION BOOKLET before proceeding with an application.
At the end of the application process, you will be able to pay the application fee of AU$200 (via credit card*, PayPal account)
If you require assistance completing the application form, please contact the Administrator of the Lev Vlassenko Piano Competition – firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NOTE: Credit card payments will be processed using PayPal’s merchant facilities. You have the option to create a Paypal account (which securely remembers your details) OR directly using your credit card.
All eligible applicants will be invited to attend a live audition in March & April 2019, to be held in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Auckland.
Applicants will be responsible for providing their own accompanists and the costs of travelling to and from auditions and for associated living expenses.
Details will be given to all applicants when they are advised of their audition. Applicants who are overseas at the time can provide high-quality video of their performance, along with certified verification of the performance. For more details see the Applicant Information Booklet.